• Tax Concerns?

  • Need Returns filed?

  • A big Life Event that has Tax implications?

  • IRS Letters coming in the Mail?

Sorry, we are not able to take on new clients at this time.                                         

As an Enrolled Agent I provide personalized and professional tax preparation, tax consultation and representation of taxpayers before the IRS. Whether your needs are to have this year’s tax return completed or you have significant tax issues with the IRS I can help you.

In addition to being an Enrolled Agent I am a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute, President of the Washington State Society of Enrolled Agents, and hold a Master of Science in Finance degree.

An Enrolled Agent is licensed by the IRS to represent taxpayers before the IRS in all tax matters.